There’s always an occasion like a birthday, anniversary, holiday, or any day when you would like to show the love of your life just how much she means to you. For some of the men, it might be fun going to the jeweler for perfect jewelry and selecting something charming that she’ll love. For others, it means imploring guidance from friends, family members, colleagues, or even online shopping websites as to what that perfect piece could be. Let’s explore some tricks to help you choose the perfect jewelry that she will most definitely adore.
Tips on how to select the best gift for her?
- Imagine the person you are buying for in your mind. What style of Jewellery do you see them wear most often? Bold, larger pieces or fine delicate pieces?
- What type of Jewellery do you see them in most? Necklace, earrings, rings or bracelets?
- Now that we have their style and type narrowed in let’s think about the variations within their favourite type.
- The next question to ask yourself is what do you see them wear more of:
- White metal or yellow metal?
- If you are not sure about ANY of the above off-hand just take a look at what they have on the next time you hang out. No time for that…head to their Facebook or Instagram account to see if you can answer some of the above through looking at a few photos.
- If you happen to be shopping for a ring girl. Here is a simple way to make sure you get the right size. Take a ring that she wears often and lay it on a ruler with millimeters. Make a note of the Inner Diameter (ensure you take the measurement from the inside wall to the inside wall).
- In order to customize the gift to your loved one you could consider ordering the piece with their birthstone or favourite colour gemstone. Many companies (including ourselves) are willing to work with a large range of gemstones. Email to see if the gemstone you are looking for is available even if it’s not listed in the options online.
- Another way to customize the piece is by requesting engraving. This works particularly well on rings but some companies have pieces designed for this very reason. Have a look at our special “Starburst” necklace as an example of this.
- Don’t hesitate to get help – No matter who you are shopping for you can always ask other’s who know them well to weigh in on a few options you might be considering.
- Trust your instincts. Jewellery is a beautiful and personal gift to receive so trust that no matter what you choose your loved one will appreciate what you have chosen and will remember you as they wear it.
Current Tastes preferred by her
The best way to discover what she likes is to see what she wears. Does she like flashy jewelry with some weight to it and has a substance to it, or are her pieces more delicate and understated? Depending on what you’re looking to buy, estimate her look from top to bottom and figure out what that could be.
Does she have pierced ears? If so, does she prefer stud earrings (small ones that don’t hang below the earlobe), or dangly ones? If she likes earrings that sway, see whether her collection includes more hoops, chandelier-style, or other drop-type earrings. You can buy the latest trends at the SHEIN store that has an array of earrings to choose from. SHEIN.com is a top destination for everything clothing and accessories. No doubt, this is your one-stop fashion platform, where you get everything you need from a single space. And when you need to save big on your shopping, SHEIN Coupon will do the magic.
She might have a favorite everyday necklace that she wears normally everywhere, along with a few smarter pieces that she wears for special events. If you look at her collection, look out for whether she tends to favor chain necklaces with pendants, or solid ones where the necklace itself is the attraction. Also, you can see whether they are choker-length, short, long and whether she likes chain-link, beads, or something altogether different.
Bangles, mesh, or rope-like bracelets for those lovely wrists! There are lots of options for what she chooses to embellish her wrists. Part of choosing bracelets can be based on her daily lifestyle – depending on her profession like teaching children or as a medical professional, chunky or bangle bracelets might not suit her lifestyle. She might have varied tastes and a varied selection in her collection, and if that’s the case, it just means that she is likely to enjoy a wider range of perfect jewelry.
Like other jewelry, women sometimes select rings based on what they do every day. If she’s in a medical or food-handling profession and needs to wear gloves, smaller rings would likely be a better choice than one with gems that stand up straight. Also, if she is a mother of young children or babies, she will want something that doesn’t have any edges that could potentially scratch them. And, as with anything else, her own style will be reflected in the rings she wears. Does she like something large and eye-catching, or something smaller? Does she tend to go for trendy and unique or more classic styles? Try to take a peek at her collection and see where her tastes lie. Selecting a piece of perfect jewelry doesn’t have to be stressful. It can be fun, and it can also be a good way for you to really look at and notice your partner and her specific style. By observing her tastes and preferences, you will surely be able to find a piece that will suit her style – and she will love it (and you)!